Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer Holiday

Hello there, my sweet lil blog. Missed me?

Haven't had much time these past couple of months to dedicate to my blog entries. But I've tried to stop by every now and then. Such as now. :)

I'm looking forward to this weekend because Juan and I are heading out of town and hitting up Las Vegas! Woohoo! If my math is correct, this should be our third time going there together. We're staying at the Four Seasons this time, definitely moving on up! LOL So that'll be a new experience. From what we read, it looks like I should expect them to treat us like kings (or queens? loL). Sounds nice but I'm not reallly the type that likes to be waited on too much, sometimes I'd much rather be left alone until I call someone for assistance. So we'll see how that goes. The hotel looks really nice and fancy though, so should be a great time! I'm sure we'll be spending lots of time in the pools cooling off from the heat, too. We're also driving out this time, for the first time. We've flown the other times. So it'll be like a road trip, too. I can't wait! We'd been wanting to do a weekend getaway all Summer, especially Juan being on vacation for weeks, but it never panned out...until now!

Just have to make it through the final work day first and then we're off! I've asked to get out at 1:00 tomorrow, to be home no later than 2:00 and then we can head off, hopefully avoiding some traffic. I've packed most of my stuff already, but still can't help feeling like I'm forgetting something or I should pack certain clothes instead of what I did pack. I always hate packing...takes me forever and can be stressful in some way. LOL But once we're on our way, the point of no return, it's relaxing and I love it! The only bad part of it all...that moment when it's time to come back home. hehe

I've been going through some bad sleep patterns. Some days I stay up super late but then pay for it the next day when I can't stay awake at night and knock out super early. So tonight I'll do my best to go to sleep no later than 11. That's an hour away! Grrrr. Guess I should log off this too. I'll watch my next Smallville Season 3 episode and then go to sleep after that, assuming I don't knock out during it! I do that...a lot.

No comments: