Friday, October 24, 2008

My "Thing"

It's kinda funny... I'll be at a store, and see some nice shoes I like. At any given time, I usually own just one decent pair of dressy shoes and one pair of sneakers (as well as an older pair for working out). But when I spot a pair of shoes I like, I'm usually turned off by the prices. "75 bucks!? WTF! Are you crazy!?" Ahhh...but then a few minutes later I can be at the enertainment store and spot some DVDs I want. Without even thinking much about it, I shell out several 20's for 'em. lol Just goes to show ya what an addiction can do. hehe I'll spend some good money on something I'll watch a few times then will lay dormant most of the time, whereas I get very picky on spending money on something I can use over and over, every day if I wanted. But hey, my collections make me happy for some reason. It's my "thing." LOL To each their own, right? What's your "thing" that you love to shop for, putting all other needs aside?

No comments: