Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday Quickie

It's three o'clock on this Saturday. I'm sitting here waiting as Juan gets his haircut and then we're going to the gym and a friend's birthday night later on. As of this past Thursday I've technically been between jobs...my last day at my now 'old' job has come and gone and now I start at a new place on Monday morning. Must admit I'm definitely nervous...not that I think I will do bad or anything, just the whole new job, new responsibilities to learn and new people to meet can make me somewhat anxious and nervous. Soon enough I know I'll settle in and get used to the new work routine. It all just takes time. For now just relaxing and enjoying my weekend. We went to see the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie last night and I really enjoyed it...so go check it out!

Ok enough blogging for now...takes so long doing this from the mobile browser. lol

No comments: