Saturday, February 26, 2011

It Takes Time

I hate that every time I feel like writing on this blog lately, it's because I'm feeling down. Nobody wants to read a depressing blog. But oh well... here we go again.

This past week was pretty rough. I've been feeling down again. Been feeling lost...Hopeless. I hate it. It's like I'm just getting tired of trying to be strong. Trying to pretend that I don't feel sad and that all is "good" when asked "How're you?" I'm just tired. Truth is, I haven't really been happy in a while. I always walk around with this empty feeling. I feel heartbroken. The only times it'll go away is when I'm doing something, keeping my mind busy. But even then it's just temporary, once I'm back on my own it all comes back to me.

I don't even feel like talking much about it anymore. Haven't even been posting my FB updates. My friend's support and advice is welcomed, but at the moment it's not what I need. I already know this all takes time and things will get better and all that... But I'm just tired. Tired of feeling down. Tired of waiting. Just tired.

Plus I'm starting to feel like I seriously need to get outta my family's house. Not that they make me feel unwelcomed or anything. I just need my own space again. I learned to adapt but it's starting to bug me that I don't have my own space whenever I need some time to myself. So I end up having to go out for a drive or anywhere I can.

So I don't know. I just feel like a mess. But yeah yeah, I know...

I'll be ok. Give it time.

No comments: