Friday, September 5, 2008

It's so hard to say goodbye

I'm a very caring person. I'm friendly, considerate, well-mannered, sensitive and an all around nice guy. I always try to see the best in people, be a good friend, and do my best to be a good person.

Yet, for some reason, I tend to have trouble with goodbyes. They always seem so awkward to me. I don't look forward to when it's someone's last day at work, for example, or if it's my last day. I always feel awkward when I have to say goodbye to someone that's leaving. And if it's me leaving, sometimes I just feel like sneaking out and not being noticed. In fact, that's usually what I do at the end of each work day. I literally just leave. lol I don't know why. I'm not trying to be rude or anything. That's just how I am.

Is that weird? :)

No comments: