Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Prison Break & 90210 Return

Wow, I'd almost forgotten what new TV episodes felt like! LOL Seems like so long ago since I enjoyed one. :)

Last night Prison Break returned for it's 4th season. They had a two hour season opener that pretty much reinvented the show. It's no longer about running and hiding...well, ok it still has some of that. But it's also about revenge now. Michael & company are finally starting to fight back, trying to bring down all the people that have had a part in making their lives a living hell. So what did I think of the episode? Well, as a fan of the show I definitel enjoyed it. I did feel that it kinda moved way fast and so many things happened already. And some pretty damn major things, too! But I guess they just wanted to get that all out of the way in order to set things up for the season, which I believe might be the last. The previews for the upcoming episodes look cool. So I can't wait. It may not be the best show in terms of stories, writing, etc. But it's a fun ride nonetheless.

And then tonight, 90210...the revamped 2008 edition...premiered, also with a two hour episode. Aside from the same zip code, high school and a few familiar faces...the show is pretty different from the original, yet kinda similar at the same time...if that makes any sense. lol I watched the episode but after the first hour and a half I was kinda getting distracted and went back online. I would NEVER do that for my other shows. hehe I'll have to wait and see if I continue watching this show. It's just one of those "guilty pleasure" type of shows that I really shouldn't care much about at my age, but I can't quite turn it off. The original will still live on in my heart as my favorite, of course. :)

I can't wait for my other returning favorites, as they come back one by one! :)

No comments: