Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Quick Thoughts

I haven't blogged as much these past few days. Funny thing is, I've actually had a lot on my mind that I'd normally want to write down. But for now, I think it's best I just focus (or try my best to) on other more important things. Such as...you know...where I'll be working at in the near future! :-/

I was thinking back this morning to what I'd call "happier times." January of 2008, in particular, when we took a trip to Madrid. There really weren't many things to worry about at the time for both of us, if I remember correctly. So it was a good feeling. Peaceful. And a fun time going on a beautiful and forever memorable trip. These days, I can still have fun if I want, but I can never shake off that nagging reminder in the back of my mind that things are topsy turvy right now. And not just for me personally, but for many people out there, both here in the U.S. and abroad.

We all just keep on going, living life, taking those "can't help but smile" moments as we can get them. In the end, I think what matters most are the people you love. And those are truly the ones that'll always be around, no matter what the times may be like. A warm embrace, a gentle kiss, a hand to hold...things that'll never cost you a penny from the special people in your life.

I may take little breaks from this blog in the coming weeks. But hopefully soon I can get back to my random silliness. :)

No comments: