Friday, May 23, 2008

Apocalypse...nowish?

Last weekend was all bright, sunny, blue skies and freakin' hot! And now, it's gray, cloudy and rainy. Plus, from what I heard there was some hail and "tornadoes in Riverside County derailed a freight train and flipped a big rig. Orange County saw massive mudslides, while L.A. County faced flash-flood warnings and closure of the 10 Freeway." Is the apocalypse here and nobody told me? If I see birds start crashing at my windows by the dozen or fire falling from the sky...I am outta here! :)

1 comment:

Adolfo Rodriguez said...

thursday was a freaky day let me tell ya! I was wondering if it was two things. Either it was the Rapture that many Neo-Con Evangelical Christians have been waiting for in which Jesus takes all his followers to eternity, and all the bad people (according to them the Jews) are sent ot hell. Or, the year 2012 arrived ahead of schedule. 2012 is what the Aztecs predicted will be the beginning of the end, many astronomers believe that as well. But truly, its just global warming at its best.