Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dark Angel Summer

I got home this past Monday to a hot and stuffy room. I opened up the window and blinds to let some fresh air in. Being in that room, lights off and feeling hot, reminded me so much of the summer days. More specifically it reminded me of last summer, when I'd come home after work and relax in my room, a few clothes shed, cold drink at my side, fan running and watching my DVDs. That was the "Dark Angel summer." hehe I watched all my DVDs for that show during those hot summer nights when I didn't feel like doing much. (This was before I joined the gym.) Those were some nice relaxing times! :)

[ I originally wrote this post through my cell phone. Turns out that because my phone sends long texts as seperate parts, it was posted as seperate entries as well. lol So now I know, from now on, to keep my text message posts short & sweet. lol]

No comments: