Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Juan's Bday Weekend

Where did the weekend go? It just flew by so fast! lol Yesterday was Juan's bday so the celebrations started early last Friday night...

I got home from a long, yet kinda slow, week at work and chilled for a bit, then hit the shower, gave myself a nice smooth shave, picked out some random clothes...I really should get new clothes!....then I waited for him to arrive. Once he did, I drove us to his cousin's to pick him and some other friends up, and we headed out to Circus. It was another busy Friday night at the club, saw several friends and many familiar random anonymous faces. You know...the usual club suspects. But we had a good time. It was fun. The next morning, Saturday, we headed to Bunker Hill in Downtown L.A. for his BBQ Pool Party. It was more of a small gathering than an actual party, but it was nice nonetheless. I wasn't in a pool mood though, so I just chilled poolside...by myself. lol Nobody was land-lovin' that day so I had to rely on my iPod. hehe We were there all day and into the night, til around 10pm. Then we headed back home. Sunday and Monday we mostly chilled out near Juan's place. I took the day off yesterday, Monday, for his actual bday. We ate together and went to the movies (The Ruins). Just spent time together, the two of us. It was nice. I wish I could've planned something more exciting, but I know he had a nice time. And myself...I really love those moments, where we just get to spend time together...doesn't matter where we are or what we do. That's what matters, being with the people you care about, right?

So needless to say, I missed him from the moment I had to leave last night and at work today. I just wanted to be back at his side, chilling, laughing, talking and just having a nice time. :) But luckily I'm taking Friday off too, so this is going to be a short week and then it's another three day weekend coming up!!!

I can't wait!

No comments: