Thursday, February 28, 2008

Celebrity Dreams


What's the next best thing to getting to meet your favorite TV stars? How about getting to "star" with them, side by side, in your very own dreams! :)

About a week or so ago, I had my first Veronia Mars related dream. (The non-fans of Veronica Mars might as well tune out now.) In this one, I was in a dorm room with a friend (I don't remember who it was, might've even been Veronica lol) and Wallace was there. So I guess it was Wallace & Piz's room. Wallace was trying to flirt with a girl who spoke Spanish, because he asked us "How do you say You're Beautiful in spanish?" Of course, I replied "Estas loca." Wallace must've known what was up and just said, "Nevermind, I'll go ask Marco." He then left the room. And that was all I recalled from that dream.

Last night I had another Veronica Mars related dream. As tends to happen with the morning after my dreams, I don't remember all of it. In fact, I only remember one part in particular. Me and Veronica were under a bridge...more specifically, under some stairs that lead up to a bridge. And no, we weren't doing anything kinky! Actually, we were looking over some weird metallic faces that were nailed to the wall. Like some sort of tribute. I don't know. Eventually, some people found us and I think they hired her for a case or something...I don't remember. Next thing I know we were going over the bridge to some building and started digging through some files there. Aside from that everything else is now a blur. Quite an exciting dream, isn't it? LOL I guess you just had to be there. hehe

In that first dream, set in the dorm room, I knew where most of the elements of my dream came from. First off, the Veronica Mars dorm room was because I'd just finished watching the third & final season of the show on DVD, which was set in college. The part about me giving Wallace false info on how to say something in spanish came from a video my friend Felipe sent me, where a lady is teaching "Spanish for your Nanny" to some rich housewives, giving them false/embarassing information. lol And the part about Wallace going to ask his friend Marco instead, that was related to a friend who I've been talking to about the show, since he's also a fan. It's kinda funny how all these little things in your daily life can sometimes come in to play around with your dreams.

Have you ever had any celebrity related dreams? I've had plenty others, but I don't remember many of them by now. I've even had some where giant King Kong type monsters were attacking L.A. Seriously, I love tv and movies. So to take them with me to my dreams, is like a bonus treat to me! :)

No comments: