Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dreaming of Baby


I had another one of the "baby" dreams last night. I don't remember much of what happened, but I do recall one part. There was a little child, probably two or three years old, who comes up to me in my house, calls me by my name (or his version of it, rather) and takes my hand. He then walks me over to a room and pats the bed, as if to tell me to have a seat. I think he wanted me to sit down and watch some cartoons with him. :)

I've had a few dreams in the past where I had a baby of my own, usually a cute little girl. In this case, I think the kid wasn't mine...but it was still a nice feeling. I think I know where this dream of being around a baby that isn't my own and having fun with him might've come from. But regardless of who the babies belong to in my dreams, they always give me that warm and happy feeling. I'd make an awesome father! I just know it! But will I ever get to have a child of my own? That's always the tricky question in this "lifestyle" of mine. lol

Maybe I should start off easy. Get a little puppy or something and see how I can handle that. hehe jk Although I do love puppies too! :)

No comments: