Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mystery Car Thingy


So here's the deal...I really don't know much about cars. That's a given. I know how to drive it, I know how to wash it, put air in the tires and how to park it (more or less). That's pretty much as far as my car knowledge goes. I don't know how to change a tire, change the oil, check the fluids, etc. Me...do dirty work? I think not! That's what the checkups are for! lol Dealing with cars just doesn't interest me. I'd much sooner be opening up a computer to see what's inside than I would the hood of my car.

Anyway, the point to this all this is that there's this one little thing in my car that I've never figured out what it's really for. It's located on the driver's side, to the left of the steering wheel. It's just a plastic little "hook" shaped thing (see picture). I honestly have no idea what the hell that thing is for! I'm pretty sure it's got a simple, basic, easy to figure out use...but I've never really looked into it much. The only thing I could figure out that I'd have use for it would be to put a little row of quarters (like the one I've placed inside it in the picture). You know...in case I'm taking some toll road and need quick access to quarters, or some extra change at the drive through. They seem to fit perfectly in there. LOL But then again, that kind of seems silly. I'll be kinda surprised if that really is what it's for. But I think I'm probably quite off. hehe

Anyone care to fill me in on this? You'll have the honor of making me look like a fool. hehe Or not...

No comments: