Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just Another Blog

When I first started this blog (which is actually my second one! Or...third one if you count my MySpace one) I planned to use it more as a place to jot down my thoughts, feelings, observations and anything going on in my life that I felt was worth writing about. But then I realized my life can be pretty dull and ordinary most of the time. Who wants to read that? It's hard enough convincing even my own friends to read all this, much less strangers. lol

So lately I tend to just put up random, funny, weird or just plain silly things I come across and write a few things about them. Or just post videos, pictures, etc. Every now and then I may sound like some commercial for a person, product or thing that I love. Though trust me, I don't get paid for any of that. lol

I have fun though. If nothing else, it's a way to entertain myself. To write more. To kill some when needed. And if I'm lucky, maybe actually entertain a couple of people out there for a few seconds. hehe I may be just another blog...but it's MY blog. And that's what makes it special. **cue a collective "awww" from the audience and some sentimental strings music**

1 comment:

superlative said...

I like the stuff about your life, I like to read what other people are doing and what they think about things. I feel the same about my blog sometimes, that it's not that interesting or that no-one's going to read it, but I find it therapeutic to write.