Friday, February 27, 2009

Budgets Suck!

With all the stuff that's been going on lately, it's no surprise that many people have been trying to prioritize their spending. Going on budgets, saving money, cancelling subscriptions to things they really don't need...and so on.

I have also been trying my best to cut down spending. I'm not going all out and saving every penny, though. But I have been trying to cut back on a few things. Specifically...my love for collecting DVDs. hehe Though, truth be told, there haven't been any big releases in the past few weeks that I want really bad. So that's helped me be strong and not buy them. lol And I have tons of DVDs already to keep me entertained. The past couple weeks I've been watching the "24" DVDs (season 5). I'm almost done with it and then I'll move on to the sixth season, which fortunately I already own. :)

This coming Tuesday though...DC Animation's latest DVD comes out! As much as I love Marvel, DC's animated DVDs have, in my opinion, surpassed Marvel's animated DVDs by quite a lot! So when the "Wonder Woman" animated DVD movie comes out next Tuesday, March 3, I don't think I can resist! Hell, after the bad news we got at work this week, I deserve a little treat! ;)

1 comment:

Richard said...

I just bought my copy from amazon! I'll have it on Thursday... review to follow! lol