Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday Gadgets Wishlist

Ah, the holiday season is in full swing. For those of you that are fresh out of ideas on what to get me for Christmas, let me help you out. Because after all, that's the kind of person I am, always trying to help others. ;) I present to you, in no particular order, my wish list of the top 5 techno gifts I wouldn't mind seeing under my (non existing) Christmas tree this year!

A Tmobile G1 Google phone.
An iPod touch.
A new digital camera (with great resolution, HD pics/vid, lots of zoom and other hi-tech features)
A new HDTV to replace my old one.
A Playstation 3 (mainly because it's one of the best Blu-Ray players)

1 comment:

Migs said...

Hey Nel,
thank you for the comment and Im honored to be in your blog list, I also added you to my LMG discussion blog that I manage,

http://latinomensgrouplmg.blogspot.com/

Muchas gracias guapo!