Monday, December 8, 2008

ShamWOW!

Have you seen these commercials on TV, for the ShamWOW!?



Now, before you start thinking I've gone and sold out my oh-so-popular blog in hopes of making millions, that's not the case. Hell, if I could I would! LOL But the only reason I bring this product up is because usually when I see things on TV, things you'd then end up seeing at the stores on the "As Seen on TV" sections...I can't help but always be skeptical. The video above makes this towel look amazing! It can apparently pick up water from a carpet and even soak up a whole bowl. I could've so used this not long ago when I knocked over a glass of water on my bedroom carpet! lol

This past Saturday, we were walking around at the Block at Orange, after having done some shopping and seeing a movie (Cadillac Records...cool movie btw). Anyhow, there was a little booth set up where a guy was selling the ShamWow and doing demonstrations, the same ones the guy does in the TV spots. Wouldn't ya know...the damn thing actually works! Or at least it looked like it did. hehe I mean, I was standing right there and it really did soak up all that water. LOL But who knows...part of me still can't help but be a bit skeptical. lol

No comments: