Thursday, December 25, 2008

'Twas the night before Canada

I'm sitting here at J's desk at his house. He's writing in his actual journal and here I am blogging in my virtual one. hehe We're both pretty much packed and ready to go. Hopefully we don't forget anything and have enough warm clothes. Our flight, if all goes as planned, leaves at 7am tomorrow morning...so we have to be up bright and early! In just over 12 hours from now we should be there!

I can't wait! Can't wait to see what the city is like, what the people are like, the places...everything. I'm sure we're gonna have a nice time no matter what we do. And if I get the chance to, I may post a few blogs while I'm there or share some pics over at MySpace or something. hehe We'll see.

For now...almost time to hit the hay. Merry X-Mas, one and all!

No comments: