Monday, December 15, 2008

What is this???

Can somebody help answer something that's been bugging me for quite a while now?
What the hell is that thing for, in the picture below?

And no I don't mean the bottles of sauces. lol I'm taking about that metallic, standing thing with the white plastic upside down Y shaped thing sticking down from it. I see them often near the beverage sections at certain restaurants...but as much as I try to figure it out, I can never get what the hell it's for. I'm probably just being totally clueless here and I should know this...but then again, who knows, maybe I'm not alone on this one!? LOL First person to fill me in get's a cookie! lol

1 comment:

Migs said...

I have no idea what they are used for, and mind you I worked at a restaurant for a few months back while I was in college. Can I still get a cookie?