Friday, March 7, 2008

The Sniffles

I just can't win! Uggh! I started feeling a sore throat coming on earlier this week, and then yesterday I was especially feeling it. That nasty scratchy feeling in my throat that even hurts a bit if I eat. Last night I fell asleep pretty early, so I got plenty of rest. I forgot to take my medicine but luckily I woke up around midnight and took some. Come morning, my throat felt better. I was relieved. I thought, "Nice! My sore throat's going away!" And for the most part, it has. My throat doesn't hurt as much now. BUT...now I have the sniffles. They started to come little by little through the day, and now it's Mucustown in my face! Yeah, not cool. Fortunately I only have a couple hours left of work and then I have the weekend to recover. I think by tomorrow I'll be ok. Usually when I get a cold like this one the sniffly part only lasts about a day. ...I hope!

No comments: