Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Dream of Felicity

I had a strange and somewhat random dream last night. I was with Juan, hanging out on what looked like a sidewalk area. I'm not sure where it was. I think we were sitting down on some benches or steps. There were at least three or four other guy friends with us. I can't remember who else was with us, the only other face I remember was Marco, one of my friends.

Anyhow, we were just all hanging out there, probably talking about who knows what. Felt like we were waiting for something...a bus maybe? Then we notice a woman sitting just a few feet away from us. Juan points her out and tells me, "Isn't that Felicity?" (By which he meant Keri Russell, who played the title role in the WB series "Felicity". He often refers to celebrities that I like, but he may not be all that into, by their character's names rather than their actual names.) So I take another look, but I wasn't sure. I always have trouble recognizing people.

So Juan gets up and says he'll go ask her. He walks up to her and says, "Are you Felicity?" To which she was nice enough to respond, "Yes." He tells her that I (pointing to me) love her and would love to meet her. He then walks back to me and tells us all to go on over and that we can take pictures with her. (I tend to always carry my camera when we go out somewhere.)

We walk over to her and for some reason I end up being the one that has to take the picture! Everyone else gathers around her to get in the pictures, while I struggle with the camera. I think one of the other guys had given me his camera to take a picture with first. But it was acting up, so I struggled with it for a few mins. Felicity...err...Keri, rather...was a good sport and being very patient. I give up trying the other guy's camera and take out my own. But then I'm faced with other problems because we can't get a nice shot. Someone was looking the other way, someone closed their eyes, someone was out of frame, etc. I don't know if I ever got a good picture, or I even got my turn to be in one. From this point forward I don't recall what happened in my dream. :(



One thing I do recall...quite vividly...is Keri's appearance. She must've looked at least 15 years older, 50 lbs heavier and she had on a dress that showed off her legs, which were just as hairy as my own, if not more so! lol I've always loved her sweet, innocent, girl next door type of look on the show. Why she looked how she did in my dream...I have no idea! I think I know why she was in my dream to begin with. I was looking at someones profile online and they had this video clip in which they were discussing how they were similar to the character of Felicity. At one point, Felicity's face is placed over his face in the video. hehe

I tend to have the strangest dreams...and I love it! I know I had a whole other dream sequence after the Felicity one. Don't recall if it was a new story of if they were connected. All I know is the second one was more of a "run for your life" scary type of dream. This might've come about because I had just watched "Eagle Eye" on DVD that night, which stars Shia Labeouf. Hmmm...I wonder if Shia was in my dream too? :)

1 comment:

Dugaldo said...

To this day my boyfriend does not understand why I liked that show so much. He called it "Bore-licity."