Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ugly Bush

It's Thursday night in just a few hours...and you know what that means! New Ugly Betty! After last week's episode, which ended on quite a shocker, I can't wait to see what happens tonight! Oh....wait...what's this you tell me? Our soon-to-be ex-President Bush wants one more shot at addressing our fine nation? Just ten to fifteen minutes tops? At what time!? Eight!?!? Damn you!!! No, I say!! LOL

So yeah, no new Ugly Betty tonight. That sucks! It's always one of the things I look forward to on a Thursday (along with going to visit the bf). The episode that was going to air tonight, "Sister on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown," has been moved 'til next week. I just checked ABC's site and looks like this is true, they list two repeats of Scrubs to air after Bush's last stand. But ya might want to keep an eye out, just in case they change their mind later.

If Betty were there at his speech...I can't help but picture her throwing her braces at him in protest. LOL

No comments: