Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What's the word?

Today I present to you a behind-the-scenes look into the magic of this blog! lol We've all done a google search before, right? (Or a search using just about any search engine.) You type in a few words that you believe will help you find what you are looking for, and if you're good at guessing those words then that thing you are looking for will probably be found within the first couple of links that are spit out to you. But then there are usually a lot of other links, often several pages worth, that are listed in your search results. I doubt anyone has ever done a search looking for my blog specifically, but I find it interesting to check up on some of the word searches that have lead people to my site. Below you'll see a list of the last 10 keyword searches that eventually lead people to my site:

It's funny that half of the entries include the words "gay", "sex" or "sexy." I think that says more about what people are searching for than what my blog actually contains, because for the most part I tend to write about random dorky stuff rather than the hot & sexy. lol Though, I try to do my part by throwing some of that in every now and then, to please your perverted minds! lol If you're wondering about the "sexy disney heroes" one...there's a perfectly good explanation for it! A while back, I linked to a guy's page where he had some artwork up in which he gave his take on what the classic Disney animated men would look like if they were drawn more sexier. He did some pretty cool drawings. (Check out my original post HERE if you'd like.)

My favorite entry has to be the "dominic monaghan can't change a tire" one. lol No idea why they did that exact phrase search, but I know I must have posted something on Dominic before since he was my favorite on Lost. :)

No comments: