Thursday, January 22, 2009

Perfect Timing

Three weeks ago, it was the start of the New Year. It was also our last full day of our trip to Vancouver. Now that a little more time has passed, that "high" of being on vacation has mostly worn off. I'm all back to my normal daily life. But I still find myself thinking back to the trip at random moments. I guess even the memories of the good time I had is enough to cheer me up a bit when I need it. With all the layoffs that went on at our company last Friday, this wouldn't have been a good time to seek some vacation. So I'm thankful that Juan arranged for our trip to take place when it did, during the holidays. Things are a bit more scary now. I knew about the problems with our economy, but when it starts to really hit home on a personal level it's whole other feeling! That vacation came about at the perfect time.

No comments: